Fitzgerald Power’s Graduate Programme is a supportive and challenging training system which allows the graduate to gain valuable experience whilst receiving the guidance they need throughout the training period. Technical skills are a strong focus but we also stress the importance of gaining an understanding of business and the needs of our clients.
Why choose Fitzgerald Power?
- Fitzgerald Power’s Graduate Programme is a supportive and challenging training system which allows the graduate to gain valuable experience whilst receivingthe guidance they need throughout the training period. Technical skills are a strong focus but we also stress the importance of gaining an understanding of business andthe needs of our clients.
- You will receive high level interaction and exposure to clients from day one and responsibility at an early stage, fully supported by the management team.
- There is a strong team philosophy and we strive for a working environment that encourages open communication and interaction between all team members. The result is a supportive and ambitious workplace.
- Exposure to a broad range of clients operating in a variety of sectors. Your days will be varied, challenging and rewarding.
- Training on and experience of innovative systems and technologies.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An attractive work life balance, incorporating the Fitzgerald Power Wellbeing Programme.
- Payment of all course examination fees.
- Paid study leave.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking graduates who want to complete a training contract in a progressive and fast paced business environment.
- Candidates who are goal oriented with strong team and work ethics.
- Candidates should be degree qualified in a business discipline.
What will the role include?
- Preparing statutory financial statements.
- Completing audits.
- Compiling management accounts and other management reports.
- Preparing Corporation Tax, VAT, RCT and Income Tax returns.
- Assisting in outsourced payroll.
- Assisting clients with business plans and financial projections.
- Liaising with banks, legal and other professional advisers.
- Involvement in corporate fi nance assignments.
- Managing company secretarial requirements.
How to apply
Email your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com
Current graduate –
I joined Fitzgerald Power in 2017. Since joining I have gained experience in many different disciplines within the practice which is great because it has allowed me figure out the areas of accountancy I like and want to focus on. The training and exposure is second to none and the support system is there to help you when you need it.”
Past graduate –
The training and support offered by Fitzgerald Power helped me to keep a good balance between working and studying. I value the range of experience and level of responsibility I received throughout my training contract as this not only increased my technical knowledge but also gave me the confidence to interact more effectively with clients. There is a real sense of team in Fitzgerald Power and everyone is approachable from colleagues to managers and partners.”